An open place for all things cre8tive!
"The QUEST": to find TRUTH
"The METHOD": fearless and open-minded EXPLORATION
"The MOTIVATION": to FIGHT AGAINST entropy
*en·tro·py: Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Top internet searches for the week.

1. hurricane dennis
- I was sad to see more death in Haiti from hurricanes this year.

2. noaa - National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration.
- Can't say that I'd heard of 'em enough to ever guess they'd beat the NHC.

3. kelly monaco
- Wow, she's beautiful. Heard the name. Until today, hadn't seen her.

4. tour de france
- I'll bet they can't wait to see Lance retire. Go Lance!

5. national hurricane center
- Now THESE guys I've heard of.

6. weather channel
- www.weather.com I use this frequently

7. lil kim
- I'm trying to figure out how she managed to beat "fantastic four"

8. fantastic four
- Apparently needs PR lessons from Lil' Kim's publicist

9. london
- Our hearts and prayers and pain are all with you.

10. jessica alba
- Sortof funny how one of the most beautiful women is cast as "Invisible Girl"

Well, I guess I'm not as hip as I thought. Maybe I should polish up a bit. If my evil plan worked, you might have found me through a search of one of those most-popular keywords. Either way, feel free to snoop around. There's a fair smattering of material here for you.

Cheers!
Luke

1 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

I just had to tell you I LOVED your laptop story you posted on my blog. that was truly one determined cat. I just want to know what you did to make him mad...

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home