An open place for all things cre8tive!
"The QUEST": to find TRUTH
"The METHOD": fearless and open-minded EXPLORATION
"The MOTIVATION": to FIGHT AGAINST entropy
*en·tro·py: Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I want your HONEST opinion.

"Hypocrisy"
My latest art... merged with the art of Benjamin Del Shreve.

I want you (whoever you are) to give it to me straight on this one. Don't try to flatter me or worry about hurting my feelings. The verdict is out on this and I want it to be in. What do you think about this video?

Need QUICKTIME? Donwload it free from here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Noah P. said...

Now granted I am easly entertained, I think the video is pretty funny. I laughed quite a bit at the sandwich and stoplight scenes.
It is a little awkward but its a funny awkward not a "I don't understand this at all" awkward.

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the song and Ben, but feel the hand is distracting. I really didn't get it at first and still feel the message of a dismembered arm is pretty contrived. The image isn't worthy of the song.

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Fireside International said...

Thanks for the honesty, Ted.
Brutal.

Have a great day!
Cheers!
Luke

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home