An open place for all things cre8tive!
"The QUEST": to find TRUTH
"The METHOD": fearless and open-minded EXPLORATION
"The MOTIVATION": to FIGHT AGAINST entropy
*en·tro·py: Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Friday, June 04, 2004

"In So Many Words"

This sortof came up in response to other responses to "Why I'm not a Christian anymore..." and I just had to bring it up front.

I will be brief in making my point as I feel many words are not needed to sell this one. Here it is, in so many words:

In order to LIE, you MUST use words.
In order to LOVE, words are completely UNNECESSARY.


If you chew on that for a week or so, I think you will find...that's POWERFUL STUFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home