An open place for all things cre8tive!
"The QUEST": to find TRUTH
"The METHOD": fearless and open-minded EXPLORATION
"The MOTIVATION": to FIGHT AGAINST entropy
*en·tro·py: Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

It's time I recommended some films...doncha think?

It's 2:20am and I just finished viewing the third installment of the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (again...not the first time). TRULY A MASTERPIECE. I am convinced on some level that, as long as mankind continues to make such beautiful works of art (riddled with gospel Truth...even if unwittingly), God might just hold his hand... so that He too can watch.

If you haven't seen it... I HIGHLY recommend this film (along with its two earlier installments). I bawl my eyes out at the ending of the third film every time. What a perfect and beautiful picture all three of these films paint of Love, Evil, Justice, Injustice, Hope, Faith, and Forgiveness (and SO MUCH MORE). If you want even a HINT of what Heaven will be like, I promise you, this film NAILS it.

One of the things I love about a good film is when it so moves me to tears, but in a deep and fulfilling way. There is no guilt or shame involved. The tears are tears of gentle and willful resolution to the Truth that I must yield myself at the feet of. When a film does this to me... I am so spiritually moved and so powerfully altered.

The will be PLENTY more that I recommend in the days, weeks, and months to come... but I'm fresh coming down from my high on this one... so there it is.

"The Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King"


Happy viewing!
By the way, if you have seen it... tell me what (if anything) it did to you. For those who haven't yet seen it, be aware... reading ahead could spoil some of it for you. Read on at your own risk.

Luke

2 Comments:

Blogger We Three Spences said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:04 AM

 
Blogger We Three Spences said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home