An open place for all things cre8tive!
"The QUEST": to find TRUTH
"The METHOD": fearless and open-minded EXPLORATION
"The MOTIVATION": to FIGHT AGAINST entropy
*en·tro·py: Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

"All Things Dull And Ugly"

Since I am in the habit of posting media right now...
I thought I would throw this pearl at you. It's a real beauty!

I know that it will likely tick a few folks off from the get-go,
but I think that it raises some SERIOUS meat for conversation.

As "believers" we attribute everything that we like to God
and everything that we don't like to something or someone else.

Somewhere at its core, I think that way of believing is wrong.
But I wanna hear your thoughts this time!

THERE IS AUDIO WITH THIS PAGE!
BE SURE TO TURN YOUR VOLUME ON!


Click HERE to have a listen and be sure to come back to comment!

3 Comments:

Blogger Noah P. said...

EXCELLENT!!! I belive this shall be my new anthem and I shall sing it wherever I go.

Noah P.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger We Three Spences said...

God's plan was so perfect, and greedy humans had to go and mess it up. too bad really, i would love to not be ascared of snakes. and wouldn't it be nice to curl up next to a lion and cuddle, or swim with sharks and whales.....but noooooooo, just couldn't happen that way could it.

kristy

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Fireside International said...

Peak living you say?
Well, let me think about a good way to summarize that (if there is one).
I'll try to get back to you.

Until then,
Cheers!

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home