An open place for all things cre8tive!
"The QUEST": to find TRUTH
"The METHOD": fearless and open-minded EXPLORATION
"The MOTIVATION": to FIGHT AGAINST entropy
*en·tro·py: Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Preparing To Film.

It occurs to me....
...that a great film must have something to say. At the very LEAST, it must have a bold question to ask. My spirit is stirring and the difficulties of living poor are starting to mount... so I thought that perhaps now was the time to move forward with a new directive in my creative life. It's time to make a new film.

The Subject.
I think that I'm just gonna "go there."
I'm gonna speculate about the "what if" and ask the questions that each of us knows are there... but are too afraid to ask. As I ponder the late-great, Prodestant reformer Martin Luther, I begin to think about the substance of his real victory. He stoked the fire. He woke the sleeping. And then, in a bold act of heresy, he opened the floodgates of possibility for all who were willing to freely flow under its unpredictable strength.

The Goal.
The real victory is not found in some sort of tangible list of answers. The victory exists in the liberation of minds to the point of the rebirth of free and honest questioning. In other words, the value of such a film will be the provision it affords, that others might be free.

Your Help.
If you have a question that you wanna hear some people answer, send it to me in an E-mail and I will consider it for this film. Questions should be based around the subject of Modern Christianity. The nature of such questions can span from things like, "How can Christianity POSSIBLY be true" all the way to "which doctrine is right?" Those are just examples. Any question that is even remotely connected to the subject of Christianity is worth your time to submit.

This is NOT a contest...
...or any form of cheap, promotional ploy. I am merely convinced that some of the best questions (which ought to be asked) are not within my reach. There are others of you who have long wondered about various things but never had the protected opportunity to venture that far into the dangerous unknown. That is why I present this to you. If we are all to benefit, then we must all feel comfortable contributing. So, whether you are a regular visitor to my blog or just passing by, please take the time to think up your best question(s) relating to modern Christianity and shoot them at me in an E-mail.

Oh and... GO THERE. ASK THE UGLY, HARD QUESTIONS.

Until then,
Be well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fireside International said...

Those are good questions!

Just for the record, you guys should feel free to E-mail me any questions that you are uncomfortable posting publicly here. I want some of those questions that you might be ashamed to ask. Don't worry, I will protect your privacy and you cannot freak me out.

CANNOT!

Cheers!
Luke

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

Question: The Bible says that we must be born again to spend eternity in heaven. What about people who have never heard the gospel and they die?

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Enoch Porch said...

I like this. I like this a lot, Luke.

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home